29 May 2012

Summer On My Skin

Having grown up in Scandinavia I am a huge Sun and Summer lover. Already the first warm rays of sun in spring fill me with elation, and when temperatures rise to 25°C and it's finally summer I'm just - happy! The light and the warmth fill me with energy and are wonderfully relaxing, but what exactly makes me love summer so much...?
I think it's the physical feeling of warm air against my skin. I love exposing arms and legs to a light summer breeze, my skin breathing through every little pore. It makes me feel very alive, and superbly happy for being so.
The ultimate summer feeling is of course being barefoot. On fresh grass. On warm sand. Or in the cool water of the sea.
I'm simply taking in summer via my skin.

Summer loving feet

No comments:

Post a Comment