15 Apr 2012

Connecting People

I have moved about quite a bit in my life, so my family members and friends are spread out in several countries (even continents). It is wonderful when there is a possibility to introduce these persons, who are all very important and dear to me, to each other. Unfortunately, that only happens very rarely.
This week end, however, was such an occasion. I was so happy when bringing my newest Friend to meet my oldest Friend (my mother!), my first childhood Friend and one of my dear Daughters. It filled me with such gratitude to see how these wonderful people connected, how they laughed together and how true feelings of sympathy and care arose.
Connecting people with the same heart qualities, who all contribute in making the world a better place to live, just makes my heart shine, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment